A sparkling drink with an exciting accent. That's the description of this Halloween cocktail with Passoa. Full of worms and a spider here and there, yet surprisingly tasty!
Halloween Cocktail with Passoa
An exciting drink is part of it at Halloween. This Halloween cocktail is simple to make, the ingredients are easy to obtain, and this drink is quick and easy. Of course, you can make a non-alcoholic version, then use a delicious juice based on raspberry or strawberry, such as this recipe for a Halloween cocktail without alcohol. But this alcoholic variant is also delicious!
And are you looking for even more inspiration? How about a home-brewed witch potion cocktail, a bloody Halloween cosmopolitan, or a Halloween Blues cocktail? All exciting and surprising!
Sparkling and exciting, that's for sure! So which of the guests dares to drink this cocktail full of worms?
What do you need for a Passoa Cocktail Halloween-Style?
To prepare this Halloween Cocktail with Passoa, you need the following ingredients. You can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog:
- Strawberry Syrup and Sugar: Create a sugar rim and give it a nice red color.
- Passoa - A sweet liqueur from France. The taste of this drink is obtained from the passion fruit that grows in Brazil. Pasta is sweet, fresh, and fruity.
- Sparkling water - Gives a fresh bubble to this cocktail.
- Sweet and sour worms - To dress up the cocktail. Edible spiders and other scary candies are, of course, fun to variate.
How to prepare these Halloween Drinks
You can find a printable recipe with a step-by-step description at the bottom of this blog.
- Take a glass and clean it well. Dip it first in a container with strawberry syrup. Then you press it into the sugar. Turn it well so that the sugar sticks well.
- Carefully pour the Passoa into the glass, not touching the sugar rim (otherwise, it will be damaged, which is a shame).
- Top up the cocktail with ½ cup sparkling water. This way, you get a not-too-sweet and delicious, fresh cocktail.
- The best part of the cocktail: is the decoration. I found these sour sugar worms on the Halloween shelf, but other Halloween candy also lends to this. Insert a straw into the cocktail. Use a dark (black background) for serving. And divide some spiders (you can buy them at many department stores) around the cocktails. Success guaranteed.
Serve this on Halloween night with some bread mummies, Halloween cheese bread, and spider cookies.
Variations and Substitutions
- Passoa - Replace Passoa with Campari for the same red color.
- Strawberry syrup - Instead of strawberry syrup, you can also use grenadine or raspberry syrup. Or use food coloring diluted with water.
- Sweeter - Replace sparkling water with 7-Up for a sweeter drink
- Alcohol-Free - Use strawberry syrup for a virgin Halloween cocktail. Or mix ½ cup orange juice or tomato juice and ¼ cup of sparkling water (instead of Passoa and sparkling water in the ingredient list for a delicious cocktail).
Heb je dit recept gemaakt? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. Ik vind het superleuk om te zien hoe je creatie eruit ziet. Video recepten kun je terugvinden op mijn YouTube kanaal. En vergeet niet om de recepten op Pinterest te bewaren, zodat je ze de volgende keer makkelijk terug vindt!
Kijk hoe je het Maakt
Abonneer je voor nog meer leuke video’s op mijn kanaal!https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndreaJanssennl
Halloween Cocktail with Passoa
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- Cocktail glass
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Ingrediënten die je nodig hebt per stap zijn onder de stap in Italic weergegeven
- Dip the rim of the glass into a layer of strawberry syrup.2 tablespoons strawberry syrup
- Then push the edge of the glass into a plate with sugar.2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix the Passoa with sparkling water and pour it into a cocktail glass.¼ cup passoa, ½ cup sparkling water
- Sprinkle some sour worms in it and spread it over the rim of the glass.gummy worms
- Add the stick with strawberry flavor, so you can swirl your cocktail.Sticks
- You cannot keep this cocktail; drink it immediately.
- You can prepare the sugar rim, and you can also pour the Passoa into the glass. Then, you only need to dilute it with sparkling water when serving.
Geef een antwoord